The first type of boots Desert Boots / Chukka has been designed by Nathan Clark in 1949 roku. Simple ,modern style Desert Boots inserted them in the canons of fashion of the 60 's. There was a second wave of popularity in 1967 , when the Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords, Lord Shackelton , returned from Aden
along with the type Desert boots made by local shoemakers . Lord got an official order to return to Aden and ordered a dozen pairs of shoes for several other ministers of the then government.
Several years ago, shoes Desert Boots returned to European markets and to this day are very popular . The leading country is the birthplace of street fashion - England , where the streets of London can meet a lot of people in these shoes . Nice simple shapes cause that you can wear them for a myriad of styling. Classics of the genre .
- Men's shoes , boots type Desert Boots / Chukka Boots ;
- Made of high quality leather ;
- Solidly finished with attention to every detail ;
- Original, very trendy color and fit;
- Providing ideal comfort ;
- Universal model to walk every day ;
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Strong soles , which are also glued and stitched to the upper of the shoe
- Extra laces into the set (very nice combination with the color of the sole )