This product is available in our stores
The first type of boots Desert Boots / Chukka has been designed by Nathan Clark in 1949 roku. Simple, modern style Desert Boots inserted them in the canons of fashion of the 60 's. There was a second wave of popularity in 1967, when the Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords, Lord Shackelton, returned from Aden along with the type Desert boots made by local shoemakers. Lord got an official order to return to Aden and ordered a dozen pairs of shoes for several other ministers of the then government.
Several years ago, shoes Desert Boots returned to European markets and to this day are very popular. The leading country is the birthplace of street fashion - England , where the streets of London can meet a lot of people in these shoes. Nice simple shapes cause that you can wear them for a myriad of styling. Classics of the genre.
- Men's shoes , boots type Desert Boots / Chukka Boots;
- Made of high quality leather;
- Solidly finished with attention to every detail;
- Original, very trendy color and fit;
- Providing ideal comfort;
- Universal model to walk every day;
- Lightweight and comfortable;
- Strong soles , which are also glued and stitched to the upper of the shoe;
- Extra laces into the set (very nice combination with the color of the sole )
|40 / UK: 6||6||25|
|42 / UK: 8||8||27|